Thanks to the OSCAD system the organization:
- acquires systematized knowledge about conducted processes as well as used and processed information,
- identifies factors that may disturb its business processes or threaten the processed information,
- can react efficiently to crisis situations,
- lowers costs and shortens the time of recovery in crisis situations,
- has a documented risk management process and threat protection status,
- if a problem occurs, the organization can prove it has undertaken proper actions based on acknowledged standards and best practices.
An organization which implements the OSCAD system gets equipped with certain measures that:
- limit the number of incidents and volume of resulting losses,
- allow to monitor expenditure on security to make it adequate to the incurred risks,
- strengthen the organization's good image among business partners and customers.